CIC Update for you –
We call this Express Entry 101. CIC has just issued its 101’st draw with a score of 445 and has invited close to 3,900 applicants from the pool. It was expected and was listed before in our previous articles posted. The draw is in line with the trends and comes as a disappointment to people who are sitting on scores close to 440 hoping for these scores to fall down.
However, as a point to ponder about, CIC will keep doing draws like this since the pool is extremely dynamic. We know many applicants, thousands of them are trying to increase their scores using provincial nominations, IELTS test and every other method possible to increase the scores and get above this level. If you are sitting at 430-440 bracket and merely hoping for scores to come low, OOPNP predicts that you will be sitting for very long time. We will keep updating you with any CIC update in future.
1 The following definitions apply in these Instructions.
- eligible foreign national
- means a foreign national whose expression of interest is in the express entry pool established by the Express Entry Instructions. (étranger admissible)
- Express Entry Instructions
- means the Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System, as published in the Canada Gazette, Part I, on December 1, 2014, as amended from time to time. (Instructions concernant le système Entrée express)
- general ranking
- means the ranking of eligible foreign nationals relative to each other, regardless of the class under which they can receive an invitation. (classement général)
- has the same meaning as in section 1 of the Express Entry Instructions. (invitation)
Invitations — Period
2 Invitations may be issued under these Ministerial Instructions during the period beginning on October 3, 2018, and ending on October 4, 2018.
Invitations — Number
3 The number of invitations that may be issued is 3,900.
Invitations — Rank
4 For an eligible foreign national to be invited to make an application, they must be ranked among the first 3,900 eligible foreign nationals in the general ranking.
We suggest you to proceed with other methods, apply for provincial nominations and use any possible methods to get invitations and expedite your application processing.
Interested in getting your profile evaluation done from OOPNP lawyers, please send your profile to – CONTACT@OOPNP.COM
We will update this post with other details soon.