After a lot of discussions with clients, feedback and positive energy spent, OOPNP.com is glad to announce launch of OOPNPConsultants.com. A website dedicated to our services offering and listing of LMIA roles currently open with OOPNP Consultant panel. We were receiving a lot of feedback from our successful clients to change our website look to something more professional and service oriented. However, we wanted to keep OOPNP.com as a one stop source for Canadian Immigration news, which is why we decided to launch a services oriented website dedicated to listing our services, information, application consultation and specifically listing LMIA roles available with us currently.
This is how OOPNPConsultants.com has been established with a goal of services clients, who want to move forward positively with our services and apply for jobs.
Why LMIA Roles, What is LMIA and how it works –
As mentioned on CIC Canada website –
A Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) is a document that an employer in Canada may need to get before hiring a foreign worker.
A positive LMIA will show that there is a need for a foreign worker to fill the job. It will also show that no Canadian worker is available to do the job. A positive LMIA is sometimes called a confirmation letter. If the employer needs an LMIA, they must apply for one.
As per the changes introduced after 19th November 2016, an LMIA candidate can receive 50-200 additional points towards his existing express entry profile CRS Scores.
Once an employer gets the LMIA, the worker can apply for a work permit. To apply for a work permit, a worker needs:
- a job offer letter,
- a contract,
- a copy of the LMIA, and
- the LMIA number
As mentioned above, the jobs listed on OOPNPConsultants.com have positive LMIA and employers are looking to hire suitable candidates for these positions.
View more LMIA Roles here – http://www.oopnpconsultants.com/jobs/
LMIA Positive Roles – How to Apply –
- Send your resume for consideration along with the link to the job for which you are looking to apply for.
- If the profile is matched, the consultancy cost of $2,500 Dollars is payable.
- We modify your resume to North American format, send to employer, arrange interviews and if hired get your points added to your Express Entry profile.
- If rejected, you can apply for a new role listed or receive 90% refund of the application fee.
- The Salary range is mentioned in each profile and start dates are September – December 2017 for these profiles, more profiles will be added to these listings soon.
Got any queries, email us at – firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make sure your queries are answered at the earliest.