CIC 50th Draw Declaration – 22nd December 2016

Free Canada Immigration Consultancy - Fill up and Submit

This post has been viewed 1,785 times

Hello Readers,

Quite unexpectedly, CIC has declared its 50th and possibly last draw of this year with a CRS CUT-OFF at 475 with 2,878 invitations. In the last couple of months, this has been the largest draw declared by CIC and that too on a Thursday.

Keeping in mind that we are drawing close to the year 2016, this would be the last draw for this year unless CIC decides to declare another draw this year, which is again highly unlikely. Although, the cut-off score dropped to 475, the number of invitations sent out are close to 2900 which essentially means CIC has cleared out a large percentage of candidates, who had their scores increased after the recent point policy changes effective 19th November 2016.

If the trend continues and CIC issues 4,000 nominations every month, it is possible that the cut off will drop below 450 eventually in next 3-4 months.

This story is still being updated as more statistics are gathered.

mm
at
Rachael Clark is an Immigration Consultant with an experience of over 7 years working with candidates across Europe. With a success rate of over 80% candidates receiving provincial nomination, Rachael writes on a number of subjects. More information is published on OOPNP.com

10 thoughts on “CIC 50th Draw Declaration – 22nd December 2016

• December 23, 2016 at 3:44 am

My score is 485, will I get the invite or there are other criteria on which it would depend

• mm
      December 23, 2016 at 11:38 am

At 485, you would have already received invitation check your profile.

• December 23, 2016 at 2:14 pm

Rachael,

Please give your view on 451 score, and also pnp with 0121 NOC code?

• December 26, 2016 at 11:42 pm

I have made so many changes to my express entry profile as I was trying to know the different scores for different Ielts scores and years of work experience (I was using my express entry profile as an assessment tool i even changed the NOC & added french language then removed it)
    So my question is: does the cic keep track of all the changes i made to my profile ?(in that case I am screwed as the immigration officer will see alot of changes in my cic account which will sound suspicious)
    In that case do you advise me to withdraw my express entry profile and make a new one with the updated data and abstain from changing it if not required or should i leave it as it is?
    Will they link the new EE profile with the old one by the passport no. Or something like that ?
    I really appreciate your advice with that inquiry as i currently have a score of 465 and am expecting to get an ITA in Q1 2017.

Sorry for the long question and i really appreciate your reply

Thanks alot.

• January 1, 2017 at 9:30 pm

Hi,my spouse and my score together is 400,& I have work experience of 11years with education of MBA & Engineer,how you can help me to get job there.

• January 2, 2017 at 1:18 am

Happy new year to all

I have a question regarding the prrof of funds we didn’t know that we have to keep the money in the bank for 6 months before thats why we weren’t keen to keep that number of funds
    What can we do now?! Any solution?!

• January 4, 2017 at 8:18 pm

Hi.

My score is 469. When can get ITA? Appreciate your reply!

Thanks

• mm
      January 12, 2017 at 8:39 am

You got that already.

• January 7, 2017 at 5:47 pm

Rachael,

Do you think Express entry will mantain a downward trend the whole year, or its going to have its ups and downs?