CIC 43rd Draw may go above 500 – PNP Nominations Increasing

Free Canada Immigration Consultancy - Fill up and Submit

This post has been viewed 8,085 times

Hello Readers,

In the past 2 weeks, CIC has been busy awarding provincial nomination to scores of candidates. According to an estimate, over 1,000 aspirants have been awarded provincial nominations in the past 2 weeks.  With nominations in hand, the candidates have been awarded additional 600 points towards their CRS scores.

With PNP kicking in, there is a possibility that the ITA score may shoot above 500 mark once again leaving a lot of candidates in lurch. There is another estimate coming in according to which, an estimated 7000+ candidates are currently waiting in the pool with score range of 450-500.

However, these candidates also include those who have filed up for provincial nomination and awaiting their approvals. An unprecedented number of candidates are joining pool every week kicking the scores higher. The delay in the declaration of the changes in immigration policy is looking to go in favor of PNP applicants who are getting faster nominations as compared to months before September.

It is expected that the immigration minister will do some announcements regarding the expected law changes towards the end of September, but before that the 43rd draw expected on 23rd September will come with high CRS cut-off which may well go above 500 once again. It is expected to come down only if the new law changes are announced to media or circulated to OINP employees, which is highly unlikely.

The threat of higher CRS looms on thousands of aspirants currently sitting in the pool waiting for CRS to come down, however it may not happen anytime sooner than 44th or 45th CIC draw coming in October 2016.

Stay tuned for any kind of memo or releases to OINP employees, we will definitely let you know if the wheel turns on any side.

mm
at
Rachael Clark is an Immigration Consultant with an experience of over 7 years working with candidates across Europe. With a success rate of over 80% candidates receiving provincial nomination, Rachael writes on a number of subjects. More information is published on OOPNP.com

26 thoughts on “CIC 43rd Draw may go above 500 – PNP Nominations Increasing

• September 18, 2016 at 9:03 pm

I currently have a CRS score of 478. Do you think there’s a chance to receive an ITA anytime soon, considero these potential changes?

• mm
      September 19, 2016 at 8:44 am

Yes, i believe you will have PR in this year itself, stay put.

• September 19, 2016 at 11:24 am

Hi,

I am a software engineer with CRS score 464 with birthday in March when I will loose 5 points. Is there a chance ?

Thanks and Regards,
    Ax

• mm
      September 19, 2016 at 11:04 pm

Unfortunately you will loose 5 points coming to 459. Don’t expect ITA on this score but you should try for PNP to get better scores.

• September 23, 2016 at 2:53 pm

Hi Rachel,
        Hope you’re doing well.

I’ve a score of 475. with my birthday coming by end of October, do you think I would get an ITA before that?

Kind Regards

• mm
          September 29, 2016 at 2:54 pm

Hope for the best, it’s possible CRS may drop to 475 levels in next 2 draws.

• September 19, 2016 at 1:01 pm

if FSW target for 2017 should remain in 50000 range, then do you think CRS will come down because each draw will be invite around 2100 candidates ?

• September 19, 2016 at 2:06 pm

Hi Friends

My CRS Score is 450, I have got a request for additional documents from SINP this week which i have provided.
    Also my IELTS score is valid till May 30 2017.

My Query is
    1. How soon can i get the SINP nomination
    2. In what scenario i will have to reappear for the IELTS , If i get nominated by SINP
    till when the ILETS score should be valid (my Ielts was 8.5)

• mm
      September 19, 2016 at 11:03 pm

Your IELTS is valid for enough time frame, you should expect nomination within this year, SINP is usually quick enough to process this application.

• September 20, 2016 at 8:19 am

you did not reply to my question above

• October 6, 2016 at 12:48 am

Hi Rachael

Thanks as you mentioned earlier that i will get the SINP Nomination, and I did get the SINP Invite valid till 28 Oct 2016, My CRS Score is 450 without the nomination, however now i am susceptible in accepting the nomination as i am in Noc 2171 and I have hardly seen more than 2-3 jobs in my field in last 2 months, whats your suggestion shall i accept the nomination or is there a chance till mid next year that the score will go down till 450.

Also if i accept and dont get a job even after 6 months of trying will that cause a problem later for PR renewal?
        Always looking forward for you advice. Thanks in advance.

• September 19, 2016 at 2:44 pm

Hi! My CRS score is at 474 – do you think there’s a chance for me to get an ITA this year?

• mm
      September 19, 2016 at 10:59 pm

There is a 99% chance you will get it this year.

• September 20, 2016 at 8:20 am

where is your office located in ontario?

• October 6, 2016 at 8:43 pm

My score is 470 I have been in the pool for sometime is there a chance for me

• mm
            October 6, 2016 at 10:22 pm

You should get in this year.

• September 19, 2016 at 4:16 pm

What is the source of the info? Or at least the base of estimate?

• mm
      September 19, 2016 at 10:59 pm

The source is OINP employee in touch with us.

• September 19, 2016 at 8:48 pm

i have a CRS score of 459..and it will come down to 454 in OCT 30th..Do u think i will get this year?

• September 21, 2016 at 10:12 am

Hello Rachael,
    My score is 448. Which provincial nominations should I go for
    Regards

• September 21, 2016 at 2:27 pm

Hi
    My CRS is 468. can i get ITA this year

• mm
      September 22, 2016 at 10:18 am

Expect ITA if the trend continues with CRS going downwards.

• September 22, 2016 at 5:32 am

You post is completely derogatory , the draw was 482 with 1283 invites so clearly its not correct.Also please ask your so called OINP informant to publish something on the website , i know of some OCT 2015 applicant who have not yet received nomination let alone November,December , January and so on. If you might know OINP has paused nomination since April there has not been a sudden flux of PNP with 1 or 2 nomination here and there

• October 16, 2016 at 1:57 pm

This blog is really cool. I have bookmarked it.
    Do you allow guest posting on your website ? I can write hi quality posts
    for you. Let me know.