Free Canada Immigration Consultancy - Fill up and Submit

This post has been viewed 27,532 times

Hello Readers,

This post contains facts discussed with a colleague from Brampton, Ontario who has good relations with decision makers from CIC. Although, the facts may not prove to be entirely true, we are disclosing what we have discussed so far.

CIC declared it’s 41st draw on 24th August 2016 with 750 invitations with a CRS cut-off score of 538. Considering the odd ball score of 538, aspirants have a good judgement that without very specific qualifications, it’s quite hard

to get CRS Score of 538. Candidates who are Phd’s or french speaking professionals or CEC qualified candidates may receive these scores but other than that, it’s quite hard to collect these points.

During our discussion with our colleague, we were informed that a CEC specific draw was long due and with this 41st draw, CIC has tried to invite 90% candidates who either had CEC qualification or had received approved LMIA or may be had Phd degrees giving them higher scores compared to other candidates in the pool.

CIC is expecting very specific policy changes in September 2016 for international students, points for family or siblings or changes in policies for Provincial nominations. And since these changes will be implemented effective immediately, it’s expected that the scores of FSW candidates in the pool will rise and the next draws to come in September, October and November will try to cover FSW specific candidates. Although, the number of invites are not expected to cross 1000 each draw, CIC is trying to clear the candidates in the pool as well as clearing the backlog which is growing higher with each passing day.

It’s also evident that CIC office has implemented some automated application process recently and decided to cut down on its staff just to reduce some fat and function effectively.

According to our resource, the CRS scores are not expected to go below 475 in year 2016. The draws can even go to 800+ scores once the PNP nominated candidates start coming in the pool. OINP has been relatively quite busy issuing AOR at a relatively slow pace, but trying to convert most of them to nominations unless the application lacks clarity.

CIC 42nd draw scoresThe next draws 42nd to 48th draws are expected to remain in the score range of 475-540 and both FSW and CEC candidates are expected to be cleared with each draw inviting close to 1000 candidates.

Of course, these numbers may change depending upon the policy changes implemented.

We also discussed some important facts and changes about the OINP office which will be posted soon on our website. Stay tuned if you are an OINP candidate, it’s surely going through an interesting phase.

Cheers

mm
at
Adrienne is an immigration consultant and follows the CIC updates keenly. She has special interests in laws and upcoming policy changes in Canadian Immigration which may have impact on interested applicants.

31 thoughts on “CIC 41st draw was CEC, LMIA, French Speaking Specific – FSW draws coming in September

• August 29, 2016 at 9:49 pm

hi,

I am working in CAnada for 2.5 years and I am sitting in 459 points now. Is there any hope this year? Please help

August 31, 2016 at 10:48 pm

Considering the present trends, we expect you to get ITA this year if nothing drastic happens 🙂

• September 7, 2016 at 1:37 am

Thank you so much..But this article says points wont go down 475 in 2016..

September 19, 2016 at 8:48 am

We expect it to hover around 475 but it may push down further if the immigration laws change due in Fall 2016.

• September 6, 2016 at 11:26 pm

Hi,
    I am a foreign medical graduate with 476.what are my chances of a pr this year and how and what kind of a job can I get?

September 7, 2016 at 12:52 pm

476 is a good score, you will possibly get ITA within this year for sure.For jobs try connecting with us.

• September 7, 2016 at 4:34 pm

Hello We have 462 points may i know chances of getting PR and my noc code is 1223 is there any chances getting job offer with lmia .
    Please suggest

• September 7, 2016 at 7:26 pm

Hi. I have a score of 460. do you think that I will get an invite this year?

September 7, 2016 at 9:11 pm

100% you should get an ITA this year.

September 11, 2016 at 8:21 am

possibly within this year.

• September 7, 2016 at 7:30 pm

hi my CRS points are 474, what are my chances of getting the ITA this year?

September 11, 2016 at 8:21 am

possibly within this year.

• September 7, 2016 at 8:09 pm

Hi my CRS is 420 will i get ITA, also can to help with LIMA job

• September 8, 2016 at 5:49 pm

hei rachael…
    firsy of al thanks for the info and your replies….
    my qsn is that… i got a crs score of 444. what are my chances. what should i do to be certain for an invite. with this score, can i get a invite this year from express entry pool.?
    Thanks
    Piyush

September 11, 2016 at 8:20 am

You may not be getting ITA anytime soon, if you get provincial invitation, pick it up with both hands.

• September 9, 2016 at 1:36 am

hi Rachael,

In October..my point will come down to 454 due to by birthday..:)
    Shall i expect the ITA before that with current 459 points ? or Should i try any other option to increase the CRS to get the ITA this year?.. Please advise..Really appreciate your help..

September 19, 2016 at 8:50 am

You should always try to increase your CRS in any possible way if you still can. Sitting at lower scores expecting ITA will come one day is not an option anymore considering the number of people getting in the pool every week.

454 is still a good score, you should DEFINITELY TRY ONTARIO PNP or any other PNP way to PR. If you need paid consultancy please read this – http://www.oopnp.com/canada-immigration-consultancy-order-now/

• September 15, 2016 at 9:18 pm

Could you please reply for my above query?

September 19, 2016 at 8:50 am

I just did that above.

• September 19, 2016 at 9:14 pm

• September 16, 2016 at 4:07 pm

hi my CRS points are 462, what are the chances of getting the ITA this year?

September 19, 2016 at 8:51 am

You should get ITA within this year and if you can go for PNP nominations, definitely do that without fail.

• September 19, 2016 at 2:33 pm

Hi,
    My CRS points are 434, but I have a brother in canada,and my wife has sister in Canada too, any chance that we can get higher point in the new regulations an receive an ITA.

September 19, 2016 at 11:00 pm

Once the new laws come in, you will get additional points which will help you get ITA.

• September 28, 2016 at 9:21 am

Hello, thank you for your information. My husband and I have PhDs from Quebec, we are French and English speakers, lived in Quebec around 5-6 years. Our points were 399 and them got down 394 because of my husband’s birthday. Would we get more points with the new law or should we do something to higher our points?

• October 6, 2016 at 1:52 pm

Hi Rachel, my wife and I are both professionals in Sales and human resources (senor management roles) with 3 degrees between us. However our max score is 406 in my wife’s name. I’m 37 she’s 36. We are looking to emigrate to either Victoria or Calgary. With this score do you think it’s still possible under the federal; Express workers program. We’re waiting for them to hopefully lower the points so we can receive an ITA. Your advice/help would be most welcomed.

Or to improve my chances I’d like to open apply for advertise jobs in Canada but unsure if I can speculatively apply without a work permit etc.
    Thank you in advance.
    D

October 13, 2016 at 1:39 pm

Hello Duane,

It;s quite impossible for you to get ITA at this score. Even a score of 475 is not looking good at the moment. However i am sending you an email for our 5 Tier Immigration Support system. I am sure you will be able to use at least a couple of Tiers and successfully immigrate to Canada in your interested province.

Please check our email we will send it out today.

Thanks

• November 1, 2016 at 12:08 pm

Hi Rachael…

I just applied for the express entry program yesterday. I have a total of 406 CRS score and i understand that it doesnot stand a chance with this total. Could you please guide me as to how I can increase my score? I am already thinking that improving my husband’s IELTS score (currently is 6) and adding his education (hes an MBA) might help me gain some points.

What else? I am 32 yrs of age. Bachelors in engineering. IELTS score of 8.
    Thanks for your help.