FAQ’s for SINP 2016

Free Canada Immigration Consultancy - Fill up and Submit

This post has been viewed 7,304 times

Are you filling up for SINP 2016 and have questions that need answers, scan these and do leave a vote of “THANKS” if we helped you out 🙂

Q –> Is it necessary to create an Express Entry Profile for SINP?
A –> If you are applying for Express Entry Stream then It is required. But, you really don’t need to create it in case of Occupation-in-Demanad.

Q –> Do I need to translate my documents?
A –> If your documents is not in English + French then it must be translated.

Q –> My Document has both the languages (Local + English), does it require translation?

A –> No, It doesn’t require translation.

Q –> Is it mandatory to send ECA Report?
A –> Yes, If you are applying for Express Entry Stream then It is mandatory. However, It is not required for Occupation-In-Demand Stream.

Q –> I am unable to recognize my NOC Code, how to know the exact NOC Code?
A –> Just send an email to NOC@WorkingInCanada.Gc.Ca along with all your duties and Responsibilities, you will get your exact NOC code within 2 days.

Q –> The Settlement Plan which I got from “Living in Canada” Wizard is too generic, is it acceptable?
A –> Yes, It is acceptable.

You must have completed a minimum of one year of post-secondary education or training which is comparable to the Canadian education system and has resulted in a degree, diploma, certificate, or a certificate equivalent to a trade certificate (that is verifiable).
Reference: http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/express-entry

Q –> If someone has experience in two occupations and both mentioned under “occupation in demand” list  will he or she will get points for both Job experience or only for one.

A –>You can select one Occupation (NOC Code) which have more experience, or what do u intend to continue.

Q –>.   If one of the experience is related to education but other is not related to education will he or she still get points for both experience OR only for that experience which is related to his education.
A –>
You must have a minimum level of work experience related to  your field of education or training:
 At  least  one  year  of paid work  experience  in  the  past 10  years  in  a  skilled profession (non-trades);
OR
 At  least  two  years  of paid work  experience  in  a  skilled  trade  within  the  past  five years;
OR
ď‚· At least 12 months of paid skilled work experience in Canada in the past three years (trades and non-trades).

Reference: http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/appguide-sk-express-entry (Page#09)

-Just a scan of diploma and transcript of records is needed, right?

-ECA report from WES or other ECA is need for SINP?
Either WES, CES or IQAS etc.

I didnt find any page from SINP that WES ECA is required. please clarify. thanks Smiley
Reference: http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/express-entry

However, ECA is only required for Express Entry Stream, its not really required for Occupation-in-Demand Stream.

– Is this the certificate of employment that has company letterhead,inclusive dates,duties(that matches the job description of your NOC), contact info and signed by supervisor? (just supervisor will be fine right?)

Documentation  must  include  letters  of  reference  from  the  supervisor  or  Human Resources Officer printed on company letterhead or the applicant’s official work book or other official government documents.

Each letter should indicate the following:
•your job position and dates of employment;
•your main duties/responsibilities;
•the number of hours you worked each week if the position was not full-time; and,
•the contact information of your supervisor or manager.

Reference: http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/appguide-skilled-worker-in-demand (Page#09)

We will update this post as we get some more questions.

mm
at
Adrienne is an immigration consultant and follows the CIC updates keenly. She has special interests in laws and upcoming policy changes in Canadian Immigration which may have impact on interested applicants.

29 thoughts on “FAQ’s for SINP 2016

• August 13, 2016 at 6:35 am

Dear sir,
    I have a keen interest to go to Canada as immigrant along with my family. Already I have prepared all the documents which would needed for SINP without job offer. In recent time, SINP authority didn’t include NOC code 6221 in their demand occupation list. I would like to know, Could you please inform me, will sinp include 6221 in their NOC list recently? If you have any news regarding this issue, please inform me. I also added that, Could you please inform me, Is there any chance to open Saskatchewan pnp without job offer in September 2016?

Regards
    Hyder

—————————-

• September 19, 2016 at 12:08 am

Dear sir
    i recieved ineligible letter from SINP express entry. that does not meet 60 points . However my point as per my calculation are meet. Only my doubt that my designation is a procurement engineer and my duties is matching to noc 1225 , noc 2231. And I applied under 2231. My questions are:
    1. I’ will ask for second review. Did they check again my duties to match the intended Noc 2231.
    2. If I need to reapply can I change the noc to 1225. Without problem or misrepresenting .

waiting for your feed back.
    thanks in advance
    Best regard

• mm
      September 19, 2016 at 8:44 am

Hi,

Possibly the NOC to which your duties matched was not allowed by SINP. But if you switch NOC to 1225 and the duties does match, i believe they will have no problem or misrepresentation.

Cheers

• September 19, 2016 at 10:03 pm

Dear Rachael.
        Many thanks for your prompt response.
        I sent a second review to sinp. Kindly:
        1. How long it takes for their reply ?
        2. Shall I wait for their reply?. Or
        instead of waiting
        3. can I apply again now with different NOC. And in this case can I resend the certificate of experience which submitted before but with some highlighted for the intended NOC. With misrepresenting.

waiting for your reply.
        thanks in advance

• September 19, 2016 at 10:09 pm

Some correction to my latest message:

Send the submitted certificate of experience with some modification of duties and highlighted for the new intended NOC. This is will be accepted from your point of view. Or will be kind of misrepresenting.

best regard

• November 8, 2016 at 5:13 pm

hi

I am english Language trainer, my crs score is less ie 351 and IELTS is 6.5 what program i acn apply for

• mm
      November 9, 2016 at 12:02 am

Hi,

You already have received an email from our consultants, please revert to that email.

• November 23, 2016 at 12:13 pm

Hi ,

I have made a mistake while entering years of experience in last 5 years and six to ten years while applying for SINP. It will reduce my points from 67 to 64, but I will still be eligible to apply. Will SINP immigration department give me a chance to rectify my mistake Or my application will be rejected .

Thanks

• mm
      November 23, 2016 at 12:35 pm

Possible rejection will come your way.

• November 28, 2016 at 11:24 pm

Hi Rachel,

My SINP got accepted for Occupations in Demand stream last week. Unfortunately I forgot to upload the “Ethical Conduct Disclosure and Declaration Form” , will this cause a rejection? Can I send the document to “immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca” and ask them to upload the document.

Thanks again.
    Praveen.

• mm
      December 5, 2016 at 11:05 am

Possible rejection.

• December 1, 2016 at 7:47 pm

May I know when will the NOC 2281 will be added to the demand list and can I also subscribe for updated demand list? If so, please share me the link.

Thank you.

• mm
      December 5, 2016 at 11:03 am

NOC addition is not going to happen soon. Better go for LMIA / ARRANGED Employment. Email us – consultant@oopnp.com

• December 2, 2016 at 4:33 am

Dear Rachael,
    Greetings,

Sub: Settlement Funds.

I would like to know whether ULIP (Unit Link Insurance Plan) of ICICI prulife can be accepted as Settlement fund. I have some investment in ULIP and want to show this as part of my Settlement fund and remaining from my saving account.

Thanks and Wishes
    Umar

• mm
      December 5, 2016 at 11:00 am

It wont work. Only this that is assured is liquid funds CASH.

• January 5, 2017 at 5:12 pm

How we get to know there SINP future intake dates so that one can prepare for this in advance? Please advice. Many thanks in advance.

• mm
      January 5, 2017 at 11:39 pm

You cant we keep all applications ready to submit in a unique database to submit it the moment SINP opens. We have our own tracker for the same.

• January 5, 2017 at 10:58 pm

Is just want to ask
    Is job offer is valid with LMI approval or just with local government approval for saskatchewen

• mm
      January 5, 2017 at 11:39 pm

LMIA roles come with approval from both Labor Market as well as province of Saskatchewan.

• June 6, 2017 at 10:23 am

Hi Rachel,

I have Prepared all the documentation for SINP occupation in demand category and waiting for the new NOC list . It would be great, if you can help me with below queries .
    I am Information Technology Professional ( Software engineer , Computer programmer) with 16+ years experience

a. When will new list will get published for Information Technology ? Any forecast?
    b. My education field is Bachelors degree in engineering ( Subject : Electrical and Electronics engg) ,but i don’t have any experience in the field. But i have worked in Information Technology for 16+ years, Can i accumulate points for the Information Technology experience ,even though my field of study is different.

Regards
    Robert

• mm
      June 7, 2017 at 7:43 am

Possibly the IT is not coming back soon on NOC list.

• June 7, 2017 at 10:40 am

Hi Rachel,
        Thanks for your kind support.

Will it get listed around 4-5 months time in SINP program?

Actually , Iam eligible to apply for below NOC’s based on experience , but my education field is Electrical and Electronics engineering . Can i be able to accumulate points for IT experience ( 16+ years or will by application denied ?

2171 – Information systems analysts and consultants
        2174 – Computer programmers and interactive media developers

Regards
        Robert

• June 15, 2017 at 10:45 am

Dear Rachael,

Thanks for your support

I have sent my resume to mail id – consultant@oopnp.com.

Regds
        Robert

• June 12, 2017 at 1:56 pm

For Saskatchewan EE stream, around how many months does it take to give Nomination after submitting application?

Regards
    Nusrat

• mm
      June 13, 2017 at 12:07 pm

Expect 6-7 months max.

• September 2, 2017 at 11:45 am

hi ,
    Is transcripts with attested copy of final degree certificate is required or only scaned copies of all marks memos with final degree certificate if enough for OCCUPTION IN DEMAND

• September 20, 2017 at 1:15 pm

Hi,

Do we need to download filled forms sign it & upload for SINP OID online application or sign it digitaally