Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program – Preperation & FAQ’s

Free Canada Immigration Consultancy - Fill up and Submit

This post has been viewed 7,659 times

To apply for Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program 2016, you must have the following documents ready with you and in the following sequence.

Always remember, if you follow the right process alongwith correct documentation there is nothing stopping you from getting a provincial nomination.


Scan the following Documents:

1. Passport —-> Principle Applicant, Spouse, Child

2. Birth Certificates —-> Principle Applicant, Spouse, Child

3. University Degree + Transcript

4. ECA Report


6. Bank Certificate + Bank Statement (For Last Three Months)

Check the Link for required funds:
Must Remember – Required funds must be stable for 90 days prior to submission of application.

7. Marriage Certificate

8. Experience Certificate

Fill, Date & Sign the following Federal Forms then Scan:

1. IMM 0008 – Generic Application Form for Canada (Only Principle Applicant must fill this form)

2. IMM 5562 – Supplementary Information: Your Travels (Only Principle Applicant must fill this form)

3. Schedule 4: Economic Classes – Provincial Nominee (Only Principle Applicant must fill this form)

4. Schedule A: Background/Declaration (Principle Applicant & Spouse must fill this form separately)

5. IMM-5406 Additional Family Information – IMM-5406 Additional Family Information

6. Ethical Conduct Disclosure And Declaration Form

Settlement Plan:

To prepare a settlement plan according to SINP instructions, just follow the steps below:

STEP#01 —-> just go to the URL:

STEP#02 —-> Answer all the questions properly.

STEP#04 —-> At the end, you would find a PRINT button, just PRINT the Settlement Plan.

STEP#05 —-> Scan the Settlement Plan.

Frequently Asked QUESTIONS –

Q –> Is it necessary to create an Express Entry Profile for SINP?
A –> If you are applying for Express Entry Stream then YES,  It is required. But, you really don’t need to create it in case of Occupation-in-Demanad.

Q –> Do I need to translate my documents?
A –> If your documents is not in English + French then it must be translated.

Q –> My Document has both the languages (Local + English), does it require translation?
A –> No, It doesn’t require translation.

Q –> Is it mandatory to send ECA Report?
A –> Yes, If you are applying for Express Entry Stream then It is mandatory. However, It is not required for Occupation-In-Demand Stream.

Q –> I am unable to recognize my NOC Code, how to know the exact NOC Code?
A –> Just send an email to NOC@WorkingInCanada.Gc.Ca along with all your duties and Responsibilities, you will get your exact NOC code within 2 days.

Q –> The Settlement Plan which I got from “Living in Canada” Wizard is too generic, is it acceptable?
A –> Yes, It is acceptable.

Adrienne is an immigration consultant and follows the CIC updates keenly. She has special interests in laws and upcoming policy changes in Canadian Immigration which may have impact on interested applicants.

13 thoughts on “Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program – Preperation & FAQ’s

  • July 17, 2016 at 9:19 am

    could you please tell me how can I get Ethical Conduct Disclosure And Declaration Form.

  • July 22, 2016 at 10:26 am

    My NOC Code is 0122 – Banking. Can I apply for SINP. My CRS Score is 327 and I have already applied and accepted by Express Entry stream.

    • August 25, 2017 at 5:59 am

      I am planning to stocks as settlement fund for SINP but it is stable during last 90 days since I am doing trading will accept?

  • August 6, 2016 at 1:13 pm

    is it required to deposit the sufficient funds before applying for sinp??

  • August 31, 2016 at 8:49 am

    need your help.
    i have made a mistake during filling up form IMM 5562.
    now my application is in process after resolving the query. can i correct the details now?
    thank you in advance.

  • September 17, 2016 at 12:04 pm

    how much age and ielts band must be for all family member or principal applicant to apply . pls send me pdf file if possible . thanks .

    • mm
      September 19, 2016 at 8:46 am

      Check on SINP website, details are available.

  • October 3, 2016 at 3:11 pm

    Hi I have got 364 csr point in express entry I have got 4 years bachelor and 1 year post graduation diploma in my ECA but in my express entry csr point I was given 112 for bachelor only how can you please suggest.

    • mm
      October 4, 2016 at 7:30 pm

      I answered your question above.

  • October 3, 2016 at 3:13 pm

    And also suggest how can I get a pr in PNP program I am a teacher by profession


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Like us on Facebook

Order PNP Consultation TODAY and Email us -