To apply for Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program 2016, you must have the following documents ready with you and in the following sequence.
Always remember, if you follow the right process alongwith correct documentation there is nothing stopping you from getting a provincial nomination.
Scan the following Documents:
1. Passport —-> Principle Applicant, Spouse, Child
2. Birth Certificates —-> Principle Applicant, Spouse, Child
3. University Degree + Transcript
4. ECA Report
5. IELTS TRF
6. Bank Certificate + Bank Statement (For Last Three Months)
Check the Link for required funds: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp
Must Remember – Required funds must be stable for 90 days prior to submission of application.
7. Marriage Certificate
8. Experience Certificate
Fill, Date & Sign the following Federal Forms then Scan:
1. IMM 0008 – Generic Application Form for Canada (Only Principle Applicant must fill this form)
2. IMM 5562 – Supplementary Information: Your Travels (Only Principle Applicant must fill this form)
3. Schedule 4: Economic Classes – Provincial Nominee (Only Principle Applicant must fill this form)
4. Schedule A: Background/Declaration (Principle Applicant & Spouse must fill this form separately)
5. IMM-5406 Additional Family Information – IMM-5406 Additional Family Information
6. Ethical Conduct Disclosure And Declaration Form
To prepare a settlement plan according to SINP instructions, just follow the steps below:
STEP#01 —-> just go to the URL: http://www.cic.gc.ca/lctvac/english/index
STEP#02 —-> Answer all the questions properly.
STEP#04 —-> At the end, you would find a PRINT button, just PRINT the Settlement Plan.
STEP#05 —-> Scan the Settlement Plan.
Frequently Asked QUESTIONS –
Q –> Is it necessary to create an Express Entry Profile for SINP?
A –> If you are applying for Express Entry Stream then YES, It is required. But, you really don’t need to create it in case of Occupation-in-Demanad.
Q –> Do I need to translate my documents?
A –> If your documents is not in English + French then it must be translated.
Q –> My Document has both the languages (Local + English), does it require translation?
A –> No, It doesn’t require translation.
Q –> Is it mandatory to send ECA Report?
A –> Yes, If you are applying for Express Entry Stream then It is mandatory. However, It is not required for Occupation-In-Demand Stream.
Q –> I am unable to recognize my NOC Code, how to know the exact NOC Code?
A –> Just send an email to NOC@WorkingInCanada.Gc.Ca along with all your duties and Responsibilities, you will get your exact NOC code within 2 days.
Q –> The Settlement Plan which I got from “Living in Canada” Wizard is too generic, is it acceptable?
A –> Yes, It is acceptable.